The shop will be open for new pupil fittings during the first two weeks of the summer holidays and the last two weeks of the summer holidays. An appointment MUST be made before attending the shop during these periods, whether an existing parent or parent of a new pupil.
The shop is then open as follows:
- Every Monday and Wednesday during term time 10.45am - 1.45pm
- Between 10.00am and 2.00pm, two days before the start of the Lent and Summer term.
- During the first two weeks of each term there will be an additional opening time on a Friday between 12.00 and 2.00pm.
- The day the boarders return between 4.00pm and 6.00pm.
Existing parents do not need to make appointments during these opening times, although it may be beneficial to do so to ensure prompt service. However, parents of NEW pupils must make an appointment before attending the shop.
To make an appointment please call 01823 324961 or 07922 219052. Please leave a message if necessary and the shop will return your call as soon as possible. Or email email@example.com
Please click here to visit our online uniform and kit shop.
Please click here for details of the Parents' Association secondhand uniform shop.
- I love my time at King's and find it a fantastic school to be part of. Meiling
- Personally I think King's has some of the nicest people. Annie
- King's is an amazing place to be and what makes it special is it feels just like home. Louise
- I can tell I'm going to like it here! Amelia
- The sport at King's is very good and at a high standard. Meiling
- When I was at my prep school I always thought of King's as a school where there were more opportunities and I was completely right. Jamie
- I can already see that this is probably going to be the best few years of my life so far. I have enjoyed every moment of every lesson. Toby
- There's just so much food, it’s like a feast … every meal time! Annabelle
- King’s is a great school and I am so glad that I came here. I can tell that it was the best decision for me. Louise
- Ever since I got here, everyone has been so friendly and welcoming; it has been so easy to settle in. Toby
- First impressions are exciting and impressive. Alicia
- The hockey is very sociable and a good way to get to know your friends. Annie
- I like this school more and more every day. The teachers are good and make lessons fun. Henry
- One of my first impressions of King's was the atmosphere. Everyone seemed happy and was enjoying themselves. George
- What really impressed me was the size of the campus and vast expanding playing fields. Alicia
- The teachers are very enthusiastic and will inspire you. Nancy
- The staff are kind, the subjects are interesting, the facilities are good and I can safely say when I am grown up, I will think back happily of my memories at King's. David
- My house is very warm and lovely, everyone in there is like a family. I like getting to know the older pupils and having that bond with them as well as my own year. Meiling
- As soon as I walked into the main hall on my tour I knew King's Taunton was the school for me. Joe
- The atmosphere is just wonderful for learning. Hendrik
- I love it. And I've made loads of new friends. I can't believe the first four weeks have already gone. Leo
- It's amazing. The teachers are brilliant, they are so friendly and enthusiastic. I just want to learn here. Leo